Zengagers have just released an update to WebToolz that allows you to do conditional dropdowns in forms - to as many levels as you need and all using IQA. Making compelling online forms has never been so easy!
Have a gander at the video below to see how it's done.
Query RSSSubmitted by Jyoti on Tue, 09/13/2016 - 22:46
Take any RSS enabled content, and connect to it from this iPart. It brings in the RSS feed elements as tokens, which you can then arrange to look like a news feed, blog, or even just like regular RiSE content - just using the HTML editor in RiSE.
Connect your feed to an IQA query to conditionally display the feed if the query returns results - so you can link it to the currently logged in user.
Drop the iPart on any RiSE page, and you have personalised 3rd party content, right where it's most engaging.
We help you make technology choices that are aligned to your strategic goals and working constraints
Rethink is one of the largest mental health charities in the UK and they have a large number of members and are actively recruiting to increase their membership supporters. They use Umbraco as their main website CMS , and they needed various signup forms put into this website to help in recruiting more contacts and possible supporters as well as helping their beneficiaries to get the care they needed.
Most CRM databases come with some sort of API these days, but organisations really need to understand what is in the API if they are to get real value and actually make the API connect their various systems. Here are a few pointers on what to look for in a CRM API
A) Types of web-service API. There are various types of web-services APIs and quite frankly if your CRM does not have a web-services API, the costs and risks of integrating to the cloud are going to be prohibitive. Here are the most common types on order of their usefulness
Query Calendar PlusSubmitted by Admin on Sat, 08/27/2016 - 18:07
- Pull any dates out of iMIS in a query and have them display in a calendar
- Pop-up window as soon as you hover over a high-lighted date
- Fully customisable layout of pop-up as it is based on an IQA query
- Display multiple events on a single date in the pop-up
- Apply out-of-the box skins or use Telerik Visual Styler for your own design
- Fits easily into any sidebar on any page or can be used in combination with out-of-box Dynamic Content Items.
ZenLoadrSubmitted by Admin on Sat, 08/27/2016 - 17:50
- Imports Donations, Pledges or Dues
- CSV, Tab deliminated or any other deliminated text files
- Define your own mapping template (including variable campaign and appeal codes)
- Automated contact matching based on ID, non-matched transaction go against anonymous contact*
- Additional API integrations available for JustGiving and VirginMoneyGiving***
* Preprocessing for assigning ID's to transactions is possible
ViewzSubmitted by Admin on Sat, 08/27/2016 - 17:16
Here are a few of the amazing things you can do with Viewz -
- Predictive smart searching - results display and narrow as you type
- Data can be based on IQA queries or stored procedures
- Takes the output and tokenizes the fields, so that they can be placed anywhere on a page
- All fields can then be separately styled with CSS or bootstrap framework
- Flexible page layouts using HTML markup
- Handles graphics in queries beautifully