Zengagers have just released an update to WebToolz that allows you to do conditional dropdowns in forms - to as many levels as you need and all using IQA. Making compelling online forms has never been so easy!
Have a gander at the video below to see how it's done.
Query RSSSubmitted by Jyoti on Tue, 09/13/2016 - 22:46
Take any RSS enabled content, and connect to it from this iPart. It brings in the RSS feed elements as tokens, which you can then arrange to look like a news feed, blog, or even just like regular RiSE content - just using the HTML editor in RiSE.
Connect your feed to an IQA query to conditionally display the feed if the query returns results - so you can link it to the currently logged in user.
Drop the iPart on any RiSE page, and you have personalised 3rd party content, right where it's most engaging.
ViewzSubmitted by Admin on Sat, 08/27/2016 - 17:16
Here are a few of the amazing things you can do with Viewz -
- Predictive smart searching - results display and narrow as you type
- Data can be based on IQA queries or stored procedures
- Takes the output and tokenizes the fields, so that they can be placed anywhere on a page
- All fields can then be separately styled with CSS or bootstrap framework
- Flexible page layouts using HTML markup
- Handles graphics in queries beautifully
Query RedirectorSubmitted by Admin on Mon, 06/16/2014 - 23:28
Some areas where it can work:
- Redirect users to change their passwords at set intervals
- Redirect groups to see enhanced product pages
- Don’t allow existing members to sign up for new membership types
- Promote certain offers to particular groups in iMIS
- Redirect certain users to completely different websites (like a high visibility/accessability site)
- The uses are endless………
Here’s how it works:-
LSS is the regulatory body for Scottish lawyers and performs the vital function of issuing practising certificates to eligible lawyers in Scotland. They have a large member base of indiovidual lawyers and practises.